NO SAFE LEVEL OF LEAD EXPOSURE
Lead exposure is toxic to the organs, blood, heart and brain. Everyone is susecptible to lead exposure. You may think it comes just from children picking at chipping paint, but no. Lead from old paint and other sources becomes airborn and inhaled.
William O’Donnell received his training in lead paint inspection at the National Asbestos & Environmental Training Institute in Ocean, New Jersey. William received both his New Jersey (ID#015417) & Pennsylvania (ID#003619) Inspector/Risk Assessor Lead Certification Permits in March of 2005.
In March of 2005, William O’Donnell was trained in the use of the Niton XRF Spectrum Analyzer at the manufacturer’s training course in Billerica, MA. Every 2 years William O.Donnell attends a Lead Inspector/Risk Assessor refresher course per state regulations.