Boost Business-Grow Your List!
Contests are a great way to get involved with your client base and Halloween is one easy topic.
- Photo contests
- Costume contests
- Pet costume contests
- Pumpkin decorating contests are just a few ideas to base a contest on.
Having people submit their entries and include their phone, address, and email now gives you license to reach out and contact them when they win (or even if they DON’T win) the contest.
Every contestant can be a winner (or runner -up) and be required to visit you again to redeem the prize.
- Here’s a few more ideas for contests which get people to give up their contact info: Predict the Eagles Game score or the Monday Night Football game score
- Predict the Presidential Election results
- Most interesting stuffing recipe
- The Good Old Fishbowl for business cards
By developing more ways to get your existing customers back through your doors more often, you will build a continuingly more valuable business.Tags: email list building, local business marketing, small business marketing tips